Buying your first home or a new investment property?
We understand buying your first home is one of your top priorities. As it is probably your first time buying a property and looking for a loan product, you may feel unsure where to start. For an investment purchase, it’s also critical to understand the return the property will provide as well as the interest and fees that you will be paying so you can have a clear picture of the overall ROI of the investment.
At uBroker, we help you calculate how much you may be able to borrow and what your repayments to give you a clear idea in terms of the price range you should be looking at, and you can look for the great home or investment property you deserve and in the meantime don’t waste any time looking for something outside your budget.
- We will also help you choose the right loan product with associated features that meet your needs, and explain the application fees and other charges associated with a loan.
- When buying your first home, you might be tight on your saving. In such circumstances, we will explain to you how Lender’s Mortgage Insurance works and whether this cost applies to your circumstances.
- We will let you know whether you may qualify for the First Home Owner Grant or any other government assistance as well as how you may be able to access any assistance or concessions
- After determining the right lender and product for you, we will let you know what are the documents that are required for the loan application.
- We will take care of your home loan application from start to end. You can rest assured to have the most smooth loan application you can expect.
uBroker will be with you every step of the way making your first home buying experience a pleasure.
Would like to know more about new purchase finance?
Contact us today to have a obligation free expert consultation.